Thursday, May 26, 2016

Thursday 05.26.2016

Another great day!

Went in to the J.O.B.   Umm, you're not on the "daily sheet"....

Th "master" schedule is that I would work Thursday and Friday of this week. The scheduler, who of course knew I was at the Ed Fair for 5 consecutive days, took me off of the schedule for today.  I didn't look at the schedule, and she didn't notify me of any changes.

There were lots of patients, though, and it was decided that I would stay and be "helping hands".  Turned out that it was a good thing.  Procedures right off the bat that I jumped in and assisted with, and several other pieces of patient care. As well as coverage for breaks and lunches.  (what a novel idea....)

Enough patients had discharged, and the remaining work was manageable for them. I left about 3pm.   Nice.

I had a nice afternoon. I put a few things away, made a couple of business calls, sat out on the porch.

Prepared a small salad for supper and had a quiet night.

Tomorrow I am on the "daily sheet".

Thank  you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment