Thursday, May 19, 2016

Thursday 05.19.2016

Another great day!

Went to the eye doctor to check the vitreous detachment. She seemed surprised that the "blotch" in my visual field hadn't moved yet, and suggested waiting another 6 months. Evidently, the vitreous fluid is supposed to thin out as we age, so that the "floaters" are able to move out of the visual field.

I'll try to be patient as the days go by. It sure is annoying to have that smudge in the way.

I stopped at a couple of stores on the way home.

Put a load of laundry in, then sat outdoors in the sun, watching the robin enjoy the fresh water in the bird bath. He splashes quite loudly! The birdsong was loud today, too.

I potted a few of the tomato seedlings that I was given.

Back inside, I got things together for the Ed Fair tomorrow. Got my food together, prepared the soup for Saturday, fixed supper and ate, cleaned the kitchen.

Big day tomorrow, setting up and having the first session.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment