Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sunday 05.15.2016

Another great day!

I started collecting my things as I was getting up and around this morning. Bedding stripped and in the wash; Matilda said I could stay.

The majority of what I brought packed, the laundry done and bed re-made, M wanted to go outdoors.

Yikes.  It was pretty cold out there. Low 40's and windy. So we bundled up and went out. The sun came out after a bit and was welcomingly (is that a word?) warm.

I had received a message that the parents were on their way. We had just come in and washed up from playing in the sandbox when I looked out the window and saw the camper/trailer. They were all happy to see each other, and me, too.

We visited a bit, they unloaded, I put biscuits in the oven for shortcake, and we had a birthday/first anniversary bit for them. They seemed pretty happy, and tired. I closed up my bags, put them in the car and got underway.

A safe drive home, thank you God.

Sure felt good to come "home" to this house. And it didn't look too bad--I think it was good to get away from it for a few days.  Still lots of settling to do...

Tomorrow is a work day in the afternoon.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment