Monday, May 23, 2016

Monday 05.23.2016

Another great day!

Two sessions of the Ed Fair; both went very well. Lots of positive feedback from the awesome staff.

Came home, went out in the garage to check things out. Winged ants on the outside of the back corner. Termites??!  I got the spray, but saw that they were traveling up on the rafters. Ugh. I'll send a message to the owners...

Got my bicycle ready to ride--aired the tires, cleaned off the winters' dust, checked the brakes.  Looks like it's all good.

Had supper before going out for a ride.

What a beautiful evening!  I had seen a trail nearby, and went in search of it.  Maybe a mile-plus away, I found it. A short stretch along the river, with signage. It's been mowed, has a couple of bridges, and obviously maintained. Maybe a half mile/mile or so long.

And I got back home.  Up-hill. I rode pretty good. Pleased that I got to the top. And a block or so later, I decided to walk another block or so.  Yikes--jelly legs!!!  I laughed at myself and the way they felt.

I rode the rest of the way, though, and enjoyed it.

Tomorrow is the last session, and tear-down, and taking all the stuff back over to the main building.

Thank you for reading.  Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment