Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Wednesday 04.06.2016

Another great day!

Enjoyed a long warm shower this morning.  And didn't run out of water.  (It's nice having a new water heater)

A good meeting, and something in the cafeteria smelled really good. I was pleasantly surprised with a delicious lunch.

A couple stops on the way over to the old house. I worked the rest of the afternoon in there.  Packing and cleaning.  Scrubbed the bathroom, vacuumed.  Loaded the van and got home.

Had a bite to eat, then unloaded. Good thing I'm almost done--there's not much more room!

The truck comes next Tuesday, and I'll either be totally out then, or have just small stuff to finish.

Unloaded, half unpacked.

Tired tonight.

Tomorrow the maintenance guy will be here. I discovered a leak in a water line. I took a picture and sent it to the landlord, then put a bowl under it to collect the water.

I hope to rest a little in the morning, get some more things settled in, and go back over and get another load.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment