Thursday, April 7, 2016

Thursday 04.08.2016

Another great day!

I was awakened by someone knocking loudly on the door.  Ohmygosh, it's 9 o'clock!  The maintenance guy was here to check on the water leak. I was sleeping pretty good, too...

I got up and let them in.  After seeing what it was, he went out and called the plumber, who will be here Friday afternoon.  We started talking about the house in general--the two guys who were here were who did the rehab work.  It was great to hear their stories, and they showed me some "before" pictures. Amazing.  I got the feeling that they liked the way I was taking care of the house so far.

They left, and I ended up laying back on the bed for another 20 minutes or so.  I got to feeling quite "punky".

I didn't do much after breakfast. Dozed off in the LazyBoy several times while trying to do computer stuff. And I was so cold all day.

Later in the afternoon, I finished putting away what I had brought over yesterday. I also re-assembled a shelving unit and put things on it.

Back over to the old house after supper. I wasn't feeling much better, but now I was warm (hot, actually).

I packed up some of the china cabinet, got a load in the van, and came back home after a couple of hours.

Tomorrow I need fresh food, and I'll get another load over. It's almost done...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment