Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sunday 04.24.2016

Another great day!

Sunshine and mostly blue sky.

Spent most of the afternoon outdoors.

Frank came over and helped me rake and bag (no burning inside the city limits). A whole lot different than the old house--we were done in an hour!!

After he left, I was sweeping the sidewalk. The neighbors on the driveway side came out to meet me.  Nice people. Was happy to meet them.

I fixed supper and ate outdoors, too. I've found an area in the back that's a little sheltered from the breeze, and the fence blocks some of the traffic noise. Cleaned up supper and went back out to the front. I trimmed the potted plants, then trimmed one of the larger bushes next to the front porch. There will be a lot more cutting done as the season goes on.

Shower, and a quiet night.

Work tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment