Saturday, April 16, 2016

Saturday 04.16.2016

Another great day!

Sunshine and warmer temperatures. I put the plants out on the front porch, put the cushions on the glider, and took my breakfast out there. It was delightful to be able to be outdoors without freezing.

I got ready and went over to the "old" house. J & P met me over there to change out the thermostat back to the one that was there when I moved in. They also helped me load a lot of the stuff out of the garage.

Back at the "new" house, we got the van unloaded, he put the preferred programmable thermostat on for me, and they left. Thanks so much for the extra hands, it was much appreciated.

After supper, I went back over and finished the garage. The only thing left in there is that pretty white car. I'll try to get that over here tomorrow.

I also got most of the rest of the items from the house. Tomorrow I should be able to finish up.

A lovely shower and a quiet rest of the night.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment