Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday 04.08.2016

Another great day!

Enjoyed breakfast, worked at getting things and boxes moved around and put somewhere until the rest of the furniture comes on Tuesday.  The good part is that there is only a little bit left to bring over, at least for the house. The garage still needs to be finished.

The Maintenance guys and the plumber came to repair the leak in the water line. I was just on my way out for groceries; I left them to it. Pleasantly surprised that there wasn't much of a mess to clean up.

Put the groceries away, finished in the basement, fixed food and ate, went over to the, now old, house. Worked over there for a few hours packing. Loaded up and came home. All 3 bedrooms are now empty except for the larger items for the movers. Pretty amazing.

The snow this evening is surely beautiful. I brought the shovel with me in case I need to scrape a path out to the garage in the morning, as tomorrow is a workday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment