Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday 04.02.2016

Got to work; my turn to float. Right after doing a procedure with one physician, and accompanying another on rounds.

I started sneezing, eyes watering, and nose running. All at once. It was embarrassing, trying to work and having a sneezing fit, nose dripping. This lasted all morning.

The unit I was "helping" on had a decrease in their census by noon, and didn't need me any longer. I went back to my own unit, checked in, and enjoyed my lunch, amidst sneezing, nose runs, and blinking eyes.

The good news was that I wasn't needed any more. I finished a couple of loose ends and left.

Went to the new house and unloaded the things I had brought. I wasn't intending to stay, but surprisingly, the sneezing stopped. Nose slowed down, too.

I ended up taping the seams in the dryer vent (why wasn't the flexible vent duct installed?) and organizing most of the basement.

Home, I fixed supper and ate, had tylenol and motrin and read a little. No more sneezing or snotting, just a little watery eyes. Not sure if it's allergies or illness. Time will tell.

Hope to get at least one large load over tomorrow. I'll be ready to start staying there soon.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment