Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Wednesday 03.16.2016

What a great day today!

Sun was shining when I went out for a run. While I was out too far to turn around, it started raining. I pulled up the hood and cinched it around my face, as it was stinging like small hail maybe. That rain changed into a light rain. The birds got noisy and the air smelled like Spring. It really was not unpleasant.

As I turned to go down my street the sun came out again. It was very pretty.

Breakfast, shower, loaded the van and headed out.

Got the errands done, stopped at Menard's and got a can of paint, went to Meijer for a few groceries. The power was out at Meijer due to the winds, but they still let us come in to shop. Kind of odd, though, as they were emptying the coolers that weren't connected to the generators.

At the house, I unloaded the van, checked out the garage again. Picked up a handful of stray screws and nails, popped the red cord to open the door, and pulled the van inside. I have to say it fit nicely, and the door is a bit heavy for me to open manually. I haven't taken the time to figure out how to program the openers.

Inside, I ate, cleaned up, and opened the paint. Took a bit longer than I thought it would, but I got what I wanted to done. Cleaned that up, took some more measurements, and went back home.

Tomorrow I'll hose and sweep the basement. I'll load up the van before going over. I'm getting anxious to be fully over there.

Thank you for reading, Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment