Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tuesday 03.29.2016

Another great day!

Sunshine, blue sky, bird song.

That light wind sure felt colder than the sun felt warm. I went out for a run and wanted my gloves (but didn't go back to get them).

Breakfast, shower, then over to the house to meet the cable guy.

Pleasantly, the existing cables were all "good", other than the main wire to the pole had been cut. So that got re-strung.  And he pulled a cable through the floor to where I needed it to be. I now am connected!

While he was doing that, I got a bucket of water and continued with the cleaning project. It still surprises me how dirty it is, and how long it's taking to scrape the old paint splatters and drips from the wood work. It sure looks better, though, when it's done.

A stop at the store on the way home, and a quiet night.

Tomorrow I need to catch up on the projects I have to do for the J.O.B., as well as my education.

Safe travels to the Snow Birds.

Thank you for reading.  Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment