Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tuesday 03.22.2016

Another great day!

Was able to run this morning.  So beautiful outdoors--sun coming through, summer birds noisy with their return, squirrels running around looking for buried treasures.  I'm going to miss this neighborhood...

Breakfast, shower, loaded the van.

Stopped at a couple places on the way over.

Swept half of the garage while it was so nice out. Big thick cobwebs that you can hear snap when they break. Yuck.

Heated my supper and enjoyed being outdoors on the front "sitting porch".  It's not fully enclosed, but it's deep, goes across the whole front of the house, and it's covered.  Seems to be a lot of (not boat) traffic in this area.

Back inside, I washed my dishes. Unloaded the van, put up the first window treatment. Put away the things that were brought over.

Stopped for a couple groceries on the way home.  Loaded the van again.

Tomorrow I'm teaching a BLS class in the morning, then I'll be at the house in the afternoon.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment