Thursday, March 17, 2016

Thursday 03.17.2016

Another great day!

Got up and stretched. Breakfast, did a load of laundry, packed some stuff and loaded the van.

Stopped for a few items at the store, stopped at the hospital for supper (to go), and went over to the house.

Unloaded. Walked around, looking good. Still lots to do, but picking away at it gets it done.

Hooked the garden hose up to the clothes washer connection and got the basement floor hosed down and swept. That took a couple hours; several lower areas where the water puddled. I swept the water over to the sump. The higher areas were drying nicely, but the lower areas needed to be swept a few different times. I turned on a couple of fans to move the air around and went upstairs. My feet and bottom of my pants were soaked. Fortunately I had another set of clothes, and got myself dried up.

Enjoyed my food, went back down and swept again.

Looking at the kitchen cupboards, I decided to start on the shelf liner. That took a little longer than I thought, too, but I did as much as I wanted to tonight,  I was getting tired.

I put the stuff away from today's load, picked up, and went home.

Tomorrow I hope to run. I'll take another load, and keep putting this house together.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment