Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sunday 03.06.2016

Another great day!

We had a nice morning. The parents were busily unpacking and putting away what they had brought over yesterday. They took a short break and ate the breakfast I had prepared.

Matilda came up and helped me get my things packed. We went downstairs and watched kid shows. And I had to leave.

A safe drive home, thank you God, and all was well at the house.  I did have to shovel the snow that fell yesterday; the plow had been there Friday. It's all going to melt this week, anyway.

Unloaded, unpacked, I thought I'd go check the new house, too. The owners had been there at some point. I shoveled a little by the door.

I work both Monday and Tuesday. I'm eager to "get a move on".

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment