Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday 03.25.2016

Another great day!

Spent longer than what seems necessary on the phone changing an address (this particular company doesn't accept address changes on their website).  Then it was an even longer 2 calls to set up internet service at the new address. Ohmygoodness.

I decided to move most of the kitchen today.  I had a lot of things already packed, so I loaded that and a bunch of other things. I had a full van when I finally got over to the house.

It was so beautiful outdoors that I swept the driveway of the oak tree blossoms (?)  that had about covered the pavement before unloading.

I spent the rest of the afternoon/evening putting things away.  I had a few cupboards to finish putting shelf liner in, and got that done, too.

Heated up supper and ate.

It was a long time over there, but I got everything done that I wanted to do.

Tomorrow, Frank and his girlfriend are going to help me.  She has a pick up truck.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment