Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Wednesday 02.17.2016

Another great day!

Was surprised to see the road covered in snow again this morning. I was hoping to run on a clear surface. And then I saw a neighbor with a snow blower. What!?!  That much snow???

Guess I'll shovel instead of run.

So I did.

About 3-4 inches of the stuff. The plow went by as I was getting snow pants on. Hmph.

It really was beautiful. Blue sky, white clouds, blue-gray clouds, birdsong. I enjoyed it.

Came in, breakfast, shower, ready to go.

First stop, NEW ADDRESS!!!  Signed a lease, but not able to get in until next week, after the Inspector issues an Occupancy Permit. These owners are city code-compliant.  After she left, I spent almost an hour measuring, looking a little closer, and imagining.  I think it will work out ok for me. Needs a little help in the basement to tighten up the cold air, and the front door needs new weatherstripping of some kind. It's not a lake view, though.  *sigh*  None-the-less, I'm thankful to have found an updated environment.

Next, over to the hospital for a meeting.

Spirited, exciting stuff. We are making a change for the good.

I had a sandwich for supper, waited a bit for the next meeting. This one was a listening event.

Home, and a quiet rest of the night.

Tomorrow is a morning meeting, then groceries.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment