Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sunday 02.28.2016

Another great day!

Had a nice day at the J.O.B.

After some of the discharges left, we needed to "staff down".  There were "needs" in other areas of the hospital, and we had to go "out to the house"  (float) and do what we could to help.

It was my turn to float.

I went out to a room with 2 gentlemen, both of whom had had a lot of birthdays. They needed some extra attention.

Supper trays came; one guy could eat by himself, the other needed fed, which I did.

They were much better behaved after eating.

It was time for me to clock out; I hope they do well.

I stopped at the store on the way home for a few items.

Two loads of laundry done, packed some things for the trip tomorrow, and I need to go to bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment