Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sunday 02.14.2016

Another great day!

Sunshine, single digits. Brrr.

Checking the email this morning, there was a new "alert" for a home rental. I looked at it, clicked around to check it out a little more (google earth, for one) and decided to "contact".

To my surprise, I received a response right away.

A few emails back and forth, and we met at noon.

I think I may have found a house!

It's not the Lake House, but it is all new on the inside. With a large, 2 car garage, and they are probably going to put a "lean-to" /carport (smile) on when they re-roof the garage. And they're going to re-shingle the house, too, "so it will match".   My kind of homeowners.

I hope to hear from them sometime this week.

When I got back home, I bundled up in my snow pants and went for a run.

Shower, supper, and a quiet night.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment