Monday, February 29, 2016

02.29.2016 Leap Day!!!

Got up, went out for a run. The smell of the wind alternated between snow and spring. It was kind of cold, but the sun had won out by the time I got back in. It was very pretty; I really enjoyed being outdoors.

Breakfast, shower, packed, loaded.

Since the sun was shining, I stopped at the car wash. The guy was brooming the prewash stuff on, stopped, came around to my door to tell me there was a nail in my tire.

Oh, no!

I thanked him and called Discount Tire while going through the wash. When I got over there, they took my car right in and repaired the tire. It was a long half hour, but sure beats having a flat tire along the highway.

Thank you car wash Mike, and Discount Tire Joel, and the good Lord for sending these angels to take care of me.

Exhale.

On the way.

The further south I got, the warmer the sun. Temps low 50's. It was a very pretty drive. Even with the construction slow downs, then the traffic as I got into Columbus at rush hour.

I arrived safely, though, and had a great evening with Jeremy, Jenny, and Matilda. Their new home is even more awesome than the photos could show.

Tomorrow I'll see about getting some boxes unpacked. There sure are a lot of boxes.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got there safe with no flat tires. Where's the pictures?

    ReplyDelete