Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Wednesday 01.20.2016

Another great day!

Cold and snowy this morning. Disappointed, because I wanted to go run on the mostly bare pavement.

After a while the snow stopped. Maybe a quarter to half an inch fell.  And the sun tried to come out.  I decided to go out anyway. And if it was too slippery to actually run, I would just walk. At least I'd be outdoors and active.

I did pretty good, with just a couple of small slips. I believe the yoga helps immensely with the balance and recovery when teetering.

I phoned in to the meeting, which was updates and information about our unit/department, and some general hospital-wide stuff.

After a shower, I went out for a couple of errands.

A nice salad for supper, and a quiet evening.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment