Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Wednesday 01.06.2016

Another great day!

Although I would rather have slept another couple of hours this morning, I got up and ready for the day. Packed a lunch and was off to a meeting.

Very lively, lots of discussion and ideas, and we shook out a loose format for our Education Fair for our staff. I'm sure it will come together and be awesome.

After lunch, another girl, who is testing for the International Board Certification for Lactation Consultant in April, has asked me to join her in studying for the exam. I'm happy to--she's an excellent labor and delivery nurse who holds other certifications and does a lot of education for our staff. And it will help me prepare for taking the exam in October. We spent a couple of hours reviewing the program she's using, which I like a lot.

We then went to the auditorium to help a couple of others set up for a going away party for another co-worker. After 35 years in Labor and Delivery, she's taken a position in the computer charting arena. She said it was very difficult walking out of the change (locker) room that last time. Yes, I would think it would be.

It was a lovely party.  After getting everything taken apart and the room put back together, we left.

I stopped at the store for a couple of items, fueled the car, and had a quiet rest of the night.

Tomorrow is a Recognition Dinner for the staff who have achieved accomplishments this past year.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment