Saturday, January 2, 2016

Saturday 01.02.2016

Another great day!

Started out cloudy and gloomy, and cleared in the afternoon. The sun was warm and melted the bit of ice on my driveway.

I was surprised when I looked out in the back yard and saw a few squirrels. And a few more. Total of 6 big fluffy squirrels, chasing each other, rolling and tumbling, climbing and jumping in the trees, rolling and falling to the ground. I've not seen them playing? like that before. It was kind of neat to see. Then they all went off to another area. Wouldn't have known they had been there if I hadn't seen them....

I went out for errands; took the recyclables in, got the oil changed in the car, and stopped at the store.

Got a couple chapters done.  It's a lot of reading, and I'm finally in the back half of the text. One paragraph at a time.

Tomorrow maybe I can run. Heard it was going to be cold.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment