Monday, January 25, 2016

Monday 01.25.2016

Another great day!

Phone rang--stay home. You may need to come in mid-morning....

I read for a bit then went back to bed.

I was sleeping soundly when the phone rang at 0820.  You need to be here at 10:00...

Ok.  I got up, readied, breakfasted, and off to work.

It was my turn to "sit" with a patient. Which turned out to be ok. I went to lunch a little before 2pm; when I got back, the patient didn't need a sitter anymore, and I went back to my unit. I spent the remainder of the day "floating" around my own floor, helping out where needed. Kind of fun, it was a nice change. Wouldn't want to do it forever.

Clocked out in a timely manner. visited a co-worker who was now a patient, and came home.

A quiet rest of the night.

Tomorrow is another work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment