Monday, January 18, 2016

Monday 01.18.2016

Another great day!!

A nice morning, then went in for a meeting.

Lively and productive, though I started feeling like a headache was coming on.

Had a "stabbing" kind of migraine when I left.  That's different--I usually have a sinus spasm.  Definitely the pain at the base of the skull on the right side, then an intermittent stabbing pain behind my eye that really hurt. Yikes.  Then it was gone, though the neck still hurt.

I went on over to the store for a few items, and had a couple more "stabs".  At home it was the pain in the neck, and this evening is leftover sore in the neck and head. I'd be concerned about the different kind of pain if it wasn't for the neck pain, and the "hangover" feeling I have now.

Tomorrow is a dental cleaning.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment