Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday 01.15.2016

Another great day!

Slept intermittently, as usual. Fortunately the sinus pressure and drippage eased up about 0300 and I rested a little better until time to get up.

I have a raspy voice, and have been fatigued all day, and feels like the sinuses are swollen. Kind of congested with no drainage and mostly mouth breathing.

Went to the doctor for the Annual. Blood work and physical exam were good. I received the shingles vaccine. And will schedule a mammogram, bone density, and an echocardiogram. The cardiac echo is to monitor for heart damage due to the proximity of the radiation on the chest wall.
These tests are what was recommended by the oncologist when he released me from his service, and we're following that course.

Doctor didn't seem too concerned about the respiratory symptoms (that weren't very bothersome while I was there).

On the way home, I stopped at the optometrist and ordered new glasses. Had a bite to eat when I got home, tried to read through my eyelids. I managed to get through about 20 pages before putting the book down and taking a short nap.

The rest of the evening was fighting with the computer. It seemed to have lost the drivers for the speakers and printer with the recent "update".  I finally did a restore to a few days ago when I knew all was well.  And it worked, at least for the speakers. Haven't checked the printer. Go me!

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment