Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Wednesday 12.23.2015

Another great day!

Rained on and off most of the day, but I caught a non-rainy interval and went out for a run.  Ohmygosh, I couldn't believe how nice it was outdoors!  Balmy 57 degrees with a light breeze. A few worms were out on the pavement, birds were pecking at them. Squirrels chattering in the trees. A butterfly bush in the neighborhood has leafed out again. This weather is sooo strange....

But I have to say, I like it. No shoveling, no freezing cold. Yet. It's a nice break from our usual winters. Yes?

After a shower and a bite, I went out for a few groceries. The store was busy, overall well stocked, people were nice, and all the checkouts were open with lines of at least four carts deep.

Frank invited me over to his new place, and I went there next in the pouring rain.  It looks like he's getting settled in. I think it's a good move for him.  

It stopped raining, I left, and had a quiet night.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment