Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Wednesday 12.09.2015

Another great day!

Surprised that it was 0930 when I woke. Of course, I don't sleep "uninterrupted" during the night, waking every couple of hours until early morning. Seems the longest stretch is between 04/05 through 08 or 0900.

Had my list ready to keep me on track; started out with a run. Temperatures high 40's when I went out. Smelled like Spring, with warm breeze and the musty/mildew-y smell when I passed the decaying leaves in the low-lying wooded area. It's a little scary for December in Michigan.

Breakfast, shower, chores, and off to the meeting, which was lively and productive.

Stopped to exchange items at the store, and fueled the vehicle.

Fixed supper, ate, cleaned the kitchen, finished a project (that turned out pretty neat).

Tomorrow is a workday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment