Monday, December 28, 2015

Monday 12.28.2015

Another great day!

Well, mostly.

I watched the weather channel this morning--lots of weather around the United States--and made the decision to NOT drive the 30 minutes on the highway, in an ice storm, for a massage.  *sigh*

So I had a low-key day at home.

I did go out later in the afternoon for an optometrist appointment. I didn't need to go more than 3 miles. The weather was still bad, but manageable to drive with the crunchy snow pellets on the road.

The optometrist did her thing, "number 1, or number 2..."  and deemed that the prescription had changed only a little.  The technician "tuned up" my existing glasses; they feel like new now. I ordered a set of contact lenses (I use them when I run), and next calendar year I'll order the new glasses.

The wind and icy precipitation continue the intermittent squalls.

I hope you all stay safe and warm.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment