Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday 12.11.2015

Another great day!

Kind of a slow start to the morning. Felt a little "draggy".  Started getting things gathered to go to Matilda's for the weekend.

The weather was quite nice--by the time I got out for a run, it was high 40's with a little breeze.

Breakfast and a shower, packed and loaded. I had a couple of stops on the way to the highway, finally cruising about 4 pm. Whew.

A safe drive, thank you God.

Hugs all around. Matilda had just gone to bed, but mom said I could go up. Matilda giggled and laughed and hugged me and we cuddled a little before she went back to bed. So cool.

Tomorrow the parents are off to Columbus. M and I are going to make a gingerbread house. Hope it goes well...

Thank you for reading.  Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment