Sunday, November 1, 2015

Sunday 11.01.2015

What a beautiful day today!

Full of sunshine and blue skies, with a good bit of wind.

Wasn't needed at the j.o.b., so I went out for a run. It was very delightful.

Shower, breakfast, and I wanted to go over to the rental, to see the lake.

I have walked in the area between there and here in the past, and wanted to revisit the neighborhoods, so I walked it again.

To my surprise, the landlady was at the house.  I knocked, and she answered, paint roller in hand.  We had a conversation; she has a new medical issue (she had shared that with me a couple of weeks ago) that will take several months to resolve, and has decided to not rent the house at this time. It's not "done", and she needs the time and energy to heal without worrying about the house.

*SIGH*

I truly understand where she is coming from. And told her I fully honor her decision.

I'm soooo disappointed.

But I know that God has a plan, and whatever it is, it will be great.

I stood and looked at the lake.

Beautiful.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment