Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Tuesday 10.13.2015

Another great day!

I was really busy the first, what turned out to be, 8 hours.  I had lots to do, and worked real hard to stay focused and on task.  I finally got through my list, one thing after another, and finally got to sit down and eat my (yummy) meal uninterrupted!!!  I had had the snack-type food that I had brought, but was pretty hungry by 4pm.

The Best Co-Workers Ever handled the activities while I caught up with myself.

We all finished out the shift, and I know that we all gave all we had today.  Whew!

Tomorrow is house chores and preliminary packing for my trip next week to Ohio for the Certified Lactation Counselor training. I'm going with another co-worker; it will be a good trip.

Thank you for reading, and praying.  Prayers work!!

Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment