Monday, September 7, 2015

Monday 09.07.2015

What a great weekend!

Frank and I went to central Indiana and camped with Jeremy, Jenny, and Matilda. Great campsite with mostly shade, as it was in the low 90's every day.  Their 25 foot travel trailer with slide-outs and air conditioning was very comfortable.  And we were close enough to the "modern" bathrooms to be convenient, and far enough that we didn't smell them....ha ha.

I was right--not much of a cell signal, and no internet. I liked not being "connected".  I did get little flits of anxiety about not being online.  Kind of surprised me.

Home this afternoon. Unloaded, unpacked. It always surprises me how the wood smoke lingers on, well, everything.

A trip for fresh groceries, a shower, and a quiet night.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading.

Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment