Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday 09.04.2015

An interesting day today.

I was pondering the morning, wondering if I had time to go run, shower, and eat before going in to the hospital.

And then the phone rang.

We're not going to need you this afternoon.

I can definitely go run.

So I did, and there was a message on the phone from Jeremy when I got back in.

We Skyped after I had showered.  They are going camping this weekend. And he invited me to come on down.

Whoa!!!  I thought about it for a bit, and decided that I would, and let him know.

I had tentative plans with Frank, and I talked with him.

He thought he could go, too, so we are leaving in the wee hours after he gets home from work.  I figure we'll be at the campground about breakfast time.

I'm ready to go, and going to take a nap before we leave.

Not sure if there's internet in that area, or even cell service. I'm thinking not, as I haven't heard from Jeremy.

Here's to a great weekend....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment