Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tuesday 08.18.2015

Woke this morning to rain.

About 8:30, the rain stopped. And before long, the sun was out, and it was hot and humid. Another beautiful day at the lake.

I got myself ready to leave--packed, loaded, cleaned, turned off and locked up (and as I write this, I realize I didn't cut the electricity--hope I don't lose my privileges).

A safe drive home, thank you God.

There is a green card in the front door. And one on the back door. Saying that Consumers Energy has changed the gas meter, and to call to have the appliances lit.

Sooo.......with a gas water heater, that means.......no shower.  *sigh*

I looked at the water heater, but not having done that before, or seen it done (maybe I should YouTube it?) I just heated some water on the stove to wash up with.

Tomorrow I'll clean the bottom of the boat, and maybe wax it.

Sure hope someone comes in the first part of the day.

I'm tired tonight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment