Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tuesday 08.11.2015

Windy with white caps most of the day, sun and clouds.

Sometimes the wind would let up, but it was a pretty stiff wind most of the day. One time when it was quieter, the wind all of sudden started gusting. The seagulls and loons and blackbirds got noisy, too, and when I looked out at the lake, I could see rain coming across. It rained kind of hard for several minutes (with sun shining) and then it was done. Wind settled down again, too. Strange weather I've seen these last couple of days.

I mostly did food prep today. Experimented with a type of bar that's not full of processed sugars. Turned out well, I think, and the nutritional value is acceptable, too.

Also roasted a chicken and packaged that meat for later.

I had finished all that, had supper, and was just doing the last of the clean up when Jim and Polly pulled in.

What a nice surprise!

We visited for a bit before calling it a night.

Still a little breezy, but the sky has cleared. Tomorrow should be another great day!

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment