Thursday, August 27, 2015

Thursday 08.27.2015

Another great day!

Again, I was called this morning to stay home, come in at 0900.

Ok.  And since I had a definite time, I turned on the furnace (I was cold--49 degrees this morning!), read a little, set my alarm, and went back to sleep.

The alarm was on, I was waking after a little snooze, and the phone rang.  "They want you to come in now..."    Well, it was almost 7:30 when I was called. I had breakfast, finished getting ready, and was stopped by all 3 red lights on the way there. And the shuttle took the "long" way over to the hospital, and caught the red light, too. It was almost nine by the time I clocked in.

The unit was busy, almost swirling with activity.  I jumped in and did what needed to be done. We were busy all day.

Clocked out, home, and a quiet night.

Tomorrow I have an eye appointment.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment