Thursday, August 20, 2015

Thursday 08.20.2015

A pretty good day.

Temperatures much cooler, breezy, and maybe the humidity is less?

I went for a run and wondered if I might have put on a shirt with sleeves. After I warmed up, I was happy with the tank top.

Breakfast, shower.

Even though I was going to rest today, I couldn't stay indoors. And that foliage--ugh.  I got the pruners out and started hacking away.

After an hour or so (I'm just going to do a little bit...) and a couple of piles of debris, I thought I'd take a quick trip to the store before it rained. (An item I like is on sale, and yesterday was out of stock.)  So I washed up and took a ride.

Unfortunately, there was more stock, but the variety I wanted was out. (again?)  Ok, back home.

And back out in the yard.

I might as well hack off the stuff over here.

Oh, that was quick.  Look a this stuff.....snip, snip..... looks like I'll need the lopers for this....

I went in and put food in the oven for supper, set the timer, and went back out.

I cut the bigger stuff and got a few more piles.

Time's up.

Went in the house, checked on the food (good timing), added the next part, went out and moved the debris to the big pile (that I've asked the property manager person to send the maintenance people out with the trailer so it can be removed.  Still there, and growing.)

Chores done, I went in and had a lovely supper.

And a quiet rest of the night.

Tomorrow is rest day??

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment