Thursday, August 6, 2015

Thursday. 08.06.2015

What a great day today!

Although it was cool this morning, I went out for a run in the sunshine. It was actually very pleasant.

Shower, breakfast, and coffee on the dock in the warm sunshine. Delightful.

Enough resting, I had things to do. I decided to rake the backyard and burn the debris. I took my time, and got it done. I had just finished and gotten cleaned up when Jeremy and Matilda pulled in. Great timing!

After supper we went out for a looong paddle boat ride. I know that we all enjoyed it.

Bedtime for Matilda, while Jeremy and I sat on the porch and watched it get dark.

Totally Awesome.

Tomorrow we'll get the speed boat in the water, and we have company coming, too.

Looking to having another great day!

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment