Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sunday 08.16.2015

Here's the hot weather....

Went for a run this morning.  When I got back, I sat down on the dock with my feet in the water. It felt really good.  So good, that after breakfast I put on the bathing suit and got in. Swam a little, floated a little more. When I'd had enough sun, I came in and showered.

Ahh.

Temps were high 80's if not higher today. Not much breeze in the blue sky.

The lake wasn't as busy today, and really quieted down this evening.

After supper, I took the boat out for a little cruise. It was still hot sitting in the boat.

Back to land. KS texts me that she's at her folks' place.

Yippee!!!

I went down there (in the air conditioned vehicle--that felt good) and we had a good chat.

Tomorrow, who knows?

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment