Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sunday. 08.09.2015

OhMyGosh, this is the Best. Weather. Ever. that a person could have at the lake. Beautiful blue skies, enough breeze to cool the warm sun.

Jeremy and Matilda left this morning about 0930. I putzed around cleaning in the cottage, after offering him help to get on the road.

I got it mostly done; I had to get outdoors...

I sat in the boat, reading. Ahhh, delightful. (I might have gotten a little sun on my shoulders...)

Evelyn came over, and we shared leftovers. She'd had company, too, this weekend. We put the "spoils" together and feasted. We had a great visit, sitting on the porch in the rocking chairs, catching up.

She left, I was restless.

I got the rakes out and finished the front yard. There, that's done.

Bathed and ready for a quiet evening.

Gotta go to town tomorrow, take the trash in.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment