Saturday, August 29, 2015

Saturday 08.29.2015

Another great day!

Went out for a run--clouds were getting heavy and gray, and humidity felt like it was going to rain at some point.

Shower, breakfast, then went to Flint to visit an aunt and cousin.

Light rain while driving, and lasted all afternoon.

We had a good visit.  I think she is more uncomfortable than she lets on, but she is able to get up and down and hobble around. No driving, though.

We enjoyed grilled cheese sandwiches, fruit, and the peanut butter cookies that I made last night. It was fun to see them both get into them throughout the afternoon.

A safe drive home, thank you God. Drizzly, gray driving.

A quiet night.

Tomorrow I've got to catch up on the house and my reading. I'm scheduled for something every day of the coming week. (ick)

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment