Saturday, August 22, 2015

Saturday 08.22.2015

Wow, what a great day today!

Blue sky, light breeze, perfect temperature.

Went out for a run, breakfast, shower. Before the run, I cut up potatoes for potato salad and put them in water in a pan to turn on when I got in.

The potatoes cooked while I fixed breakfast; dunked them in cold water when done, drained and put in fridge while I showered.

Finished chopping the add-ins, mixed it all together, and got ready to go to Diane and Lois'.

We had a great afternoon.  Lois slept a lot, and was very congenial when she was awake. I enjoyed visiting with her.

Diane cooked on the grill, and we had a "super summer supper".

A safe drive home, making a perfect last day of vacation.

Tomorrow is back to work.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment