Saturday, August 15, 2015

Saturday 08.15.2015

Another Beautiful Day at The Lake!

Blue sky, blue water, light breeze, low 80's.....  Ahhhh.....

Polly and I went for a paddleboat ride this morning on quiet water. So Lovely. We also found a neighbor's kayak that had gotten away in the storm the other day, and brought it back and secured it at their dock. I enjoyed our morning.

When we came in, I had my breakfast, then sat outdoors reading. Making progress on my study book.

Jim and Polly left mid-afternoon. The "week-enders" were out en masse on the water. At one point I counted 15 pontoons in our bay, not including several jet skis and a few speed boats. There was more boat traffic going by this afternoon than the 4th of July Boat Parade!!  Yikes!!

I don't like being out on the lake when it's so busy.

I fixed my supper and ate, finished the chapter I had been working on, and started the next.

Skyped with Matilda, who ended up with an ear infection and a stomach bug. Antibiotics and rest; she still looked a bit punky.

The boats quieted down, a few jet skis were playing out in this bay until almost dark.

Tomorrow I'm hoping for another great day!

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment