Monday, August 24, 2015

Monday 08.24.2015

Another great day!

Feeling Autumnal out there. Breezy, cooler temperature, just 70 degrees. Blue skies with big white clouds. The afternoon got a little gloomy with some gray clouds that blew by, then turned white again. We didn't get any rain; maybe it did somewhere?

A slow start to the morning, but I did go out for a run eventually.  The leaves sound "heavy" in the wind. The "burning bushes" are beginning to turn red, and the birds were noisy.

Breakfast, shower. Frank stopped by on his way to work for a short visit.

I sat outdoors and read for a bit. When the darker clouds came overhead and the wind was cooler, I went indoors and started a pot of soup.  I turned the burner down low and went back out to sit in the sun and read some more.  Lovely!

Came in and finished the soup. Oh my, it's yummy!

Enjoyed supper, did the kitchen chores, and had a quiet evening.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment