Monday, August 10, 2015

Monday 08.10.2015

Interesting weather day today.

Quiet, grey and overcast this morning, and around 9 o'clock a heavy fog socked in. So strange. Couldn't see even the bank. In an hour or so, it lifted. And left behind humidity. The sky was still the same foggy color. And there was no breeze.

I decided to go for a run while I could, not sure what the weather was going to do.

I sat outside when I got back, enjoying the very slight breeze, waiting until I had cooled off before going inside.

Breakfast, shower.

The wind picked up, dark clouds rolled by.

I went into town, where the pavement was mostly dry, with puddles to show that it had rained there.

Kind of misty back at the lake and still breezy, which turned into a very light, almost got the ground wet, rain.

I finished cleaning the cottage, then had a yummy supper.

I got some good study time this evening. The lake quieted and the sky cleared and the sun went down.

And just now, the wind picked up, and the loons are calling each other.

Awesome!

Tomorrow is another great day at the lake.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment