Monday, August 3, 2015

Monday 08.03.2015

Another great day, and boy am I tired.

Big storm rolled through last night, and when the flash/crash of the lightening and thunder made my heart beat, I had a hard time settling down to sleep. And the wind. I'm unsettled with wind anyway.

And I woke about 0600. With a migraine. Seriously....?

I rolled over and hoped to get another sleep cycle, and magically resolve the headache.

That kind of worked.

I woke again just after 8, but my head hurt worse. Ick.

I got up, stripped the bed, started laundry. Stretched, and that helped. A Lot.  Not gone, but better.  I went out for a run.

Felt pretty good for a short bit, then I was not good anymore. Kind of queasy, too.

Breakfast, shower, and off to Leah's for a massage.  She'll fix me.

And she did.  While she worked her magic, the spasm in the head stopped.  Yay!!

Then it just feels sore, and fatigued, and what I call a migraine hangover.

Came home, changed vehicles, and went to get the boat from the boat cover lady. She did a great job, and even vacuumed the inside of the boat for me! Great!

I wrangled the boat back into the back garage with many tries this time. I've done it several times, and it's a trick, but this time it was challenging me.  I finally got it in the garage. Whew.

Showered again and went to the baby shower.

It was a nice event, and I enjoyed the company.

Tomorrow I have a list of things to do so that I can travel on Wednesday.

I'm really tired tonight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs,

1 comment: