Thursday, July 2, 2015

Thursday 07.02.2015

Another great day!

Though I had a classic case of wide-awake-in-bed-until-3AM (what's with that?), I rested pretty good this morning.

Got up about 10 and went for a run.

Breakfast, shower, and to the store to pick up a couple things I missed yesterday.  A top down ride was very enjoyable.

Fixed a yummy salsa-like salad for my supper.

Did some things outdoors, got the house ready for Jeremy and Matilda and Lola. They are coming sometime tomorrow. Saturday, Jeremy is going to visit "the guys", and I'm thinking Matilda and I are going to go to the parade out to Grass Lake, then watch the cardboard boat races (all hinge-ing, of course, on almost-3-year-old behavior).

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment