Saturday, July 18, 2015

Saturday 07.18.2015

Interesting day today.

Went out and ran this morning.  Did pretty good for having been sick and all--walked maybe 3 blocks total. The sun was out and temperature was climbing. Mid 70's with humidity.  Reminded me of running in South Carolina. Lots of water for me today.

Frank stopped in for a minute before going out to a car show with his Mustang. He really enjoys being with the group (J.A.C.E.  Jackson Area Car Enthusiasts) and showing his vehicle.

I went to Mason for a get-together. It was pretty nice, and I enjoyed the people there. When the tornado watch was announced, though, I watched the radar, and decided it was time for me to get on home, so I wouldn't be driving in the storm.

It started raining a little while after I got home. And there were a couple of really bright flashes of lightning and loud thunders that vibrated through the house. Ugh.

Tomorrow I hope to prepare for the BLS class I'll be co-teaching next week.  And then I'll be an independent instructor.  Woo Hoo!

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment