Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday 07.13.2015

Had a pretty good day today.

Enjoyed a very warm shower this morning, finally getting the hunk of dark goo out of my right sinus. I've had a couple of coughing spells, and maybe don't feel as tired today.  I sure hope I continue to get better.

Frank came over before going to work.

He left, and I went to get the new license plates.

I didn't need new ones, as they are not 10 years old.  The guy helping me at the Secretary of State office read through the insert that comes with the renewal information. After a couple times through, he says it's a new program, and maybe the notification will change, like flagging the renewal page that the plate itself needs renewed.  Because if a plate is transferred from one vehicle to another, do you really know how old that plate is???  I didn't, and was surprised when he told me. (that information is right there on their computers)

So my renewals were just a little less than expected, and I got out of there in an hour and a half.

Stopped for a few groceries on the way home.

Supper, and a quiet night.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment